INSTRUCTIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROJECT – INTL725
This is an applied research for a specific Canadian company. Please choose one case study from the success stories provided from the website link below. Also, choose 5 markets (countries), and your professor will select one among the 5 for you.
1. Title and link of TCS case study – Duha Group helps the world find its colours https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/stories-histoires/2019/CPTPP-duha.aspx?lang=eng
2. Company name and product – Duha Group, colour marketing tools and colour systems.
3. Current export market(s). – Australia, Brunei, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Vietnam
2. PowerPoint Presentation
PowerPoint format (one slide each). Please see the sample provided.
1. Introduction (first and last names only, no ID).
2. Background on the Product/Service
3. Business Opportunities
4. Research Objectives
5. Methodology / Sampling
6. Implementation Plan (time and cost)
7. Data Analysis and Interpretation (2-4 slides)
8. Business Recommendation
10. References in APA format (at least 10 sources)
· At least six reputable Internet sources from at least four different organizations
· At least one business journal article
At least one book (you can use our textbook) – Sekaran, U., & Bougie, R. (2016). Research Methods for Business A Skill-Building Approach. West Sussex, United Kingdom: Wiley.
Length: 4 – 5 minutes
· Each research objective needs to include:
1) the specific data to be collected by the researcher: “to determine average consumer spending per year on fruits” rather than “to determine demand for fruits” (“demand” is not specific; how do you measure “demand”?)
2) the purpose of / reason for collecting such data: “in order to develop a pricing strategy for fruit products in the ___ market”
· Methodology and sampling need to be specific:
1) secondary data: include the names of the sources you will use
2) primary data: include details on who you will interview, conduct focus groups, your samples, etc.
– Each source listed in References needs at least one in-text citation.
– Feel free to have up to 15 slides.
PowerPoint Presentation Sample
· Please note: The report sample is example for format purposes only, not for content.