Argumentative Essay (Final) Assignment Instructions
For this assignment, work your way through the revision and proofreading stages of your writing process, and submit your final version.
- Review the grading rubric as listed on the following page.
- Work through the revision stage of the writing process.
- Work through the proofreading stage of the writing process.
- Create a final version of your Argument Essay according to the following. Papers submitted that do not meet the requirements will be returned to you ungraded.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 typed, double-spaced pages (about 500-600 words), Times New Roman, 12 pt font size (not including the Works Cited page.
- MLA formatting (see the MLA Format page as needed)
- Submitted as either a .doc, .docx, .rtf file with your first and last name in the file name.
- Submit your final version of your Argument Essay as a single file upload.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”