*Please follow instructions: A blanch interpersonal record attached. *All information should be on Interpersonal record.*Two pages-Only-for each week. A total of three weeks log.* A total of six pages. Have different dates on each week.*The student will choose a child in the community of approximately 2 ½ years of age to 4 years of age to interact with on an ongoing basis. * There must be an opportunity to do at least one home visit and interact with primary caregiver and family. *A genogram and cultural assessment will be included with the theory paper, based on this experience.
*Logs will be kept of time of interaction, verbatim interactions and*analysis with a classical theorist: Freud, Erickson, Klein, Sullivan, Peplau, etc.
*Using a different theorist on each log may provide the student with exposure to many ways of looking at behaviors. Logs will be submitted weekly.
1. Choose a child- (Make it up) 2 1/2 -4 years
2. Make at least one home visit and interact with primary caregiver, family.
3. Construct a genogram.
4. Include a cultural assessment of family.
5. Maintain a log of time, verbatim interactions, and submit monthly.
6. Perform a Denver Developmental Survey with Child.