Review the videos in this section. After viewing, create a 2page Word document in APA format. Your topics include:
- A brief description of 2 careers, 1 in your major and the second in the technology field.
- Describe each career in detail including salary (based in MD, VA, and DC geographical area), education level or certification needed, and duties.
- What emerging technology (within the past 5 years) is used in the industry (your chosen career) to improve production or work flow.
- What are the ethical issues.
- Include 4 references.
In this assignment you will research information about your careers of interest salary, education level, duties, ethical issues,and emerging technologies. You want to find out what a person in each career does but you also need to investigate criteria for each career that we will use for evaluation.
- Read about evaluating website on the PGCC Library web site. Go to http://pgcc.libguides.com/c.php?g=60038&p=385689
- Review APA style reference at https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html
- Look up the criteria for each of your careers on the Bureau of Labor and Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook https://www.bls.gov/ooh
- Look up the criteria for each of your careers on O*Net https://www.onetonline.org/
- Look up the criteria for each of your careers on a site of your choice
- Find at least one site that identifies an ethical issue(s) for your careers
- Find at least one site that identifies an emerging technology(ies) for your careers
- Keep all (4 or more) URL’s in a Word document using the Word reference feature.
- Submit as a Word (25 points) and a PDF document (10 points) below.