General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Illustrate techniques and skills of correct business research report writing; learn report writing style using an approved style; and, apply the basics of oral communication in a presentation of a project, including, proper speech, organization, use of graphical aids, and effective non-verbal communications.
2. Analyze effective business letters, memorandums, and case studies.
Data is the new oil for businesses. Generally, businesses relay on these data to perform better. There are many tools businesses use to collect data such surveys. Surveys are particularly useful because you can quickly get the responses of your audience. In your future workplace, you will have many opportunities to create, use and participate in surveys. Your task for this assignment is to assess your ability and knowledge in creating a survey.
1. Choose the reason and audience for your survey carefully. (2 marks)
2. Develop your survey. (8 marks)
Note: Use MS Words only to develop your survey