RM 211 Research Methods II Midterm Assessment Task brief & rubrics
This assignment consists of writing a literature review for a research project.
You must use the “Dissertation Proposal Form” template, placing your writing in the appropriate section III. Literature review, and Bibliography
Save your document with the filename: MIDTERM_xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your last name)
Development of a Literature Review
Write a proposal for the development of a literature review concerning your research question. Your summary must contain (max.800 words):
- Concepts (2 or 3 concepts related to your research topic)
- Theories/Modules (1 or 2 theories or models related to your research topic)
- Trends (current trends or practices related to your research topic)
Context presentation: Write a short paragraph about the context of your research and its potential relevance.
Related bibliography list: You must include the list of bibliographical sources used to write the summary. It must be done in Harvard style (a minimum of 10 sources must be included)
- Wordcount: 500 min 800 max
- Font: Arial 12 pt.
- Text alignment: justified
- Weight: This task is 40% of your total grade for this subject.
It assess the following learning outcome:
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the terminology of academic research and writing, writing a literature review for a research project.