What is an argumentative essay?
Parts of an Argumentative Essay
The main goal of your argumentative essay is to persuade the reader.
Before you begin writing, you must determine which side of the topic you’re going to take. The structure of the essay will stem from this point.
Also, you need to make sure that the introduction, the body paragraphs and the conclusion match your position.
Easy Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas
- The Importance of Wildlife Conservation
- Global Warming is real and we have to do something about it
- Advertising Promotes Bad Eating Habits in Children
- Fake News on Social Media is Destroying a Good Culture
- Civil Engineering – A Dream Career
- It is time to get rid of all pennies?
- Should students wear uniforms?
- Is human cloning fine?
- What has technology done to raising a child?
- Privacy on social public sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, google +
- Are texting and emailing ruining the English language e.g misspelled words and shorthand language
- Is global warming real?
- How has globalization changed our economy?
- Can you really trust your phone or computer?
- Should cell phones be allowed in school
- City Schools vs Suburb Schools
- Teachers Pay Raises
- Plastic Food Storage Bags Should be Banned