Students are to write a paper on a topic of interest related to Educational Psychology that was covered during this course:
- The paper may cover any topic/theory/theorist/research associated with Educational Psychology. Paper topics can come from lectures, the textbook, and posted resources, or may cover another appropriate topic.
- Students must confirm their topic selection with the course GA prior to starting their paper to ensure that it fits with the course content.
- The paper must be no longer than 5 pages, double-spaced, and in Times New Roman 12-point font (not including the title and reference pages).
- The paper must follow APA formatting guidelines, especially in relation to citations, quotations, and references.
- Students are expected to include at least three peer-reviewed journal articles in addition to secondary sources, such as information from lectures and the textbook.
- Students are being given the time during module 18 to work on their papers. Students are highly encouraged to discuss their papers and seek feedback from their peers, the course GA, and Instructor during that time and prior to submission.
- Papers must be submitted on time.
- Students must submit their final paper on blackboard through SafeAssign.
- The final paper will be evaluated for content, use of primary and secondary sources, proper citation and referencing, formatting, and structure.