For this Assignment, you are developing an Evaluation Plan for the program you proposed in Module 4. Module 5 covered the steps for designing a program evaluation. Select one of the evaluation questions you developed in Module 5 and design a 6- to 8-page Evaluation Plan that meets the following criteria:
- State the evaluation question you are evaluating and explain why it is important.
- Discuss which evaluation design you use and why.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the design used. Identify any threats to measurement reliability and validity that you might encounter when collecting data and discuss what you would do to reduce these threats.
- Describe the methods you would use to answer the evaluation question/to evaluate your proposed program.
- Describe any modifications needed to an existing instrument, an instrument that would need to be developed, and/or existing records to access and provide your rationale.
- Summarize the ways in which your evaluation results might be used to improve the program’s quality, utility, and impact on the priority populations, and provide an explanation for why you think the results might be used in these ways.