Financing Government Operations
The Final Paper will be 12 to 15 double-spaced
Focus of the Final Paper
Utilizing a public policy of your choice from the local government where you reside (New Jersey), complete the following:
Analyze that local government’s revenues and possible funding options for the chosen public policy.
Additionally, utilizing the local government’s annual budgeting documents and any other pertinent documents, incorporate the following into your paper:
- Describe restrictions that are (or could be) placed on those revenues.
- Evaluate how public policy decisions affect the receipt of revenues.
- Analyze the economic conditions that affect revenue projections.
- Recommend a revenue policy that aligns with community values.
- The Final Paper should focus on real-life, real-time applications of topics covered in this course, including the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.