Review the results of each personality test
- Please save these results as you will be turning them as part of the assignment!
– Create a cover sheet (an example is provided) that includes:
- Assignment Title
- Student’s Name and ID
- Class and Section
- Not including a cover sheet will be an automatic 2-pt. deduction.
- This cover sheet does NOT count towards the assignment page limit.
Formatting for this paper will include:
- 12 pt. font
- 1″ margins around the entire paper
- Double spacing (No additional spacing is needed between paragraphs!)
- Cover sheet (see above and the provided example)
- Introductory paragraph (Introduces the paper and the main themes)
- Concluding paragraph (Summarizes the paper and the main themes)
Write a minimum 2-3 page reflection paper in which you respond to each of the following questions:
- What were your dominant traits from the Big Five Personality Test?
- Do you agree with these results? Why or why not? o What was your personality type from each of the Myers-Briggs type tests?
- Did your personality types match? If not, why do you think they did not match? Do you agree with these results? Why or why not? From the 16 Personalities report, what are some of your strengths? Do you agree that these are your strengths? Why or why not? From the 16 Personalities report, what are some of your weaknesses? Do you agree that these are your weaknesses? Why or why not?
- Which Personality Test do you think best reflects what you perceive your personality to be? Why?
Scoring for this assignment will be as follows:
- 15 pts. for completing all three personality tests (5 pts. each)
- 15 pts. for the reflection paper
- 5 pts. for the quality of the grammar
- 35 pts. total