Go to the Physical Security Plan Assignment Resources page.
Download the maps and save the file as FirstName_LastName_Physical_Security_Plan.
For each map, click the icons in the map key and drag them to the place on the map you believe they should be located. If you want to place an icon multiple times, you can copy it by right-clicking or selecting it and clicking CTRL+C.
Then answer the follow-up questions in the Physical Security Plan Template.
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
As an information security professional, you must consider potential threats to the physical security of an enterprise and plan to implement controls to mitigate associated risk. The security recommendations in your three physical control diagrams demonstrate your understanding of how the physical environment and infrastructure can affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
- 1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.
- 1.3.1: Identify potential sources of information that can be used to develop and support ideas.
- 2.1.1: Identify the issue or problem under consideration.
- 10.1.1: Identify the problem to be solved.
- 12.3.1: Select controls.
- 12.3.2: Describe the implementation of controls.
- 13.1.1: Create documentation appropriate to the stakeholder.
- 13.1.2: Describe the various processes that affect policies, processes, and procedures.
When you are finished, submit your Physical Security Plan Maps and Physical Security Plan by using the box below. (Note: You will upload two separate files: a PowerPoint file with the security maps and the Physical Security Plan template document with your responses to the follow-up questions.