Option #1: PMO Assessment Project management (PM) assessment and project auditing provide the project management office (PMO) with both infrastructure management and technical support. The purpose of this assignment is for you to understand and synthesize the application of PM assessment as an enabling infrastructure for PMO sustainable success.
For this assignment, address the following items:
- Define PM assessment in context of the PMO infrastructure management.Describe the primary domains of encompassing PMO assessment.
- Distinguish PMO Assessment from project auditing.Based on the T D Bank N.A.s enterprise-wide PMO (Links to an external site.) (2013) case study, identify how PMO assessment played a role in the firms successful growth.
- Summarize how the PM assessment improves PMO success.
Your responses to these items should meet the following requirements:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length. In addition, include a title page and reference page.
- Format your paper per the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite at least three current scholarly resources, available from the CSU-Global library, to support your assertions. One of the sources may be your textbook.