As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. You know that the first step is to consider drafting a business plan proposal to organize all of your ideas. For this assignment, you will submit a business plan for the legal considerations of your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your business. You are creating your business based on biblical principles, which should be integrated throughout your plan.
Your business plan must include the following:
- Introduction of the proposed business;
- Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business;
- Description of the specific steps that need to be followed to successfully and legally start the business;
- Description of possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace;
- Description of a possible disagreement that could be encountered among the partners, the investors and shareholders, or other stakeholders in the business;
- Illustration of the various ways the disagreement could be resolved (referring back to the formal documents, such as the articles of incorporation or the partnership agreement);
- and Application of biblical principles and explanation of how the proposed business would bring glory to God.
This paper must be at least 1,200 words, double-spaced, in Times New Roman font or similar, and structured in current APA form. Your analysis must be supported by at least 3 scholarly sources other than the Melvin textbook. Sources must be cited in current APA format.