Instructions. Insert your answer after each question. Responses showing only answers and not questions will not be graded. Ensure there are blank lines between questions and answers. I expect answers to be as detailed as possible. Grammar, spelling and punctuation count. I expect all answers to be in your own words. If I see evidence of cutting and pasting from the PowerPoints, I will stop grading and award a zero. I expect you to demonstrate that you know the material and are not merely regurgitating PowerPoints. Delete this paragraph prior to submitting your test. Tests are due not later than midnight of April 23. Tests received time stamped after that will not be graded.
- Why did the protestant reformation grow in the 1500s?
- What was the Veilee? Where did it exist? Why was it deemed a threat to the church and how did the church seek to control that threat?
- What was the impact of Johannes Gutenberg? What device did he perfect and what impact did it have on history?
- What was the significance of the period known as the Renaissance? What were the changes that occurred?
- Discuss the contributions of Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci to the Renaissance. What works did they create?
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”