Read Lindemann, “What is Feminist Ethics” and answer the following questions: 1. What does Lindemann mean when she claims that feminism is about power and that gender is a power relation?
2. Why, according to Lindemann, are feminists concerned with describing inequalities of power, including inequalities that show up in all kinds of social relations from relations to parent-child relations?
3. How does Lindermann explain the meaning of importance of the idea that the personal is political?
Read Corvino’s, “It’s Not Natural” and answer the following questions:
1. Why does Corvino think that “new natural law” (NNL) have mis-located the moral value of sex?
2. What is Corvino’s criticism of the term “unnatural”?
3. What is Corvino’s view of non-coital sex in general?