The world is expanding with new technology and advancements.
Science and technology are the most exciting and revolutionary areas that ever existed on this planet, with inventors and scientists doing a lot to improve the quality of life for many people.
In their relentless pursuit of understanding and pushing back boundaries, they have given us the light bulb, computers, cars, planes, televisions, space shuttles, vaccines, microchips, social media channels, video streams, phones, and more.
Below are some of the best essay topics about science and technology that you can use in your essay.
Essay topics about science and technology
- The effect of science and technology on human life.
- What is the role of science and technology in humans?
- The importance of science in the modern world.
- The role of science in the future.
- Science and its impact on education.
- How can we solve the problems of food shortage, water scarcity, and energy crisis?
- What is the role of technology in education?
- How does technology affect our social interaction?
- Are computer games good or bad for children?
- Do you think plastics will overpopulate the world?
- How did people live without modern technology?
- How to make the world a better place for animals and nature?
- To what extent has technology shaped or/and influenced our lives?
- The myths and mysteries of science. An analysis.
- Explain how artificial intelligence is changing the world
- Compare the different uses for biotechnology
- Can robots create new art?
- The future of human health.
- Why is space exploration necessary?
- What would happen if we didn’t stop global warming?
- Why did the dinosaurs become extinct?
- Cell phone radiation and its dangerous health risks
- Has Nuclear Energy come of age?
- Is there more than one universe?
- Can artificial intelligence think like humans?
- Are we living in a simulated reality?
- Can we trust scientific explanations of the world?
- Can we always believe what science tells us about how things work?
- What’s the difference between critical thinking and science versus faith and religion?
- Discuss the destruction of the rainforest, ozone layer depletion, and energy sustainability.
- What was significant about Steve Jobs’ career? How did Bill Gates contribute to the world? What’s your take on the computer industry?
- How does technology transcend borders?
- Are computers making us smarter?
- Health and fitness gadgets are keeping us healthier.
- The pros and cons of wearable technology
- The evolution of mobile phones in the 21 st century.
- Robots and artificial intelligence. Are we losing jobs to AI?
- How has the region changed due to NASA’s deeper understanding of the solar system?
- Modern cars are a safe alternative to vintage vehicles. Discuss.
- The benefits of medical marijuana.
- Plasma screen televisions: Are they really worth the money?
- Is Nuclear Energy a good alternative to fossil fuels and wind power?
- Can humans live in space?
- How do high-speed trains work?
- Robots of the future! An analysis.
- What is genetic modification, and why should we be concerned about it?
- How does a scientist contribute to science in general?
- Do you think that robots and machines should do all of our work? Discuss your opinions with examples, and consider the positive and negative points for both.
- Driverless cars? Are they really a good idea?
- Consider what’s better – to travel by public transport or to use your own vehicle.
- 3D printing – is this technology futuristic?
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of technological inventions in the 21st century.
- Discuss the pros and cons of genetic testing.
- Discuss the history of video games and current milestones of the gaming industry.
- What is biometrics? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using biometrics?
- What is the future of renewable energy?
Computer science essay topics
Computer science is a field of study that involves the theory and application of computers. The two major branches of computer science are software engineering and hardware engineering. Computer scientists are involved in both types of engineering.
Here are some ideas for computer science essay topics:
- What is computer science?
- How popular is it?
- Who is interested in majoring in this field?
- What will you do with a degree in this field?
- How hard is it to get a job with a degree in this field?
- Explain what personal skills you need to be a good computer scientist.
- How has computer science evolved in the last decade?
- Where can computer science take me?
- What is programming?
- Who are the winners and losers in the computer world?
- What kinds of jobs are available to a new programmer?
- Which countries have the largest number of programmers and why?
- How many female programmers are there around the world? How much do they earn, and why do they earn less than men? What steps can be taken to provide equal opportunities for women who want to get into computer science?
- The future of computer science.
- Internet of things and blockchain. An analysis of futuristic technologies.
- What are the advantages of studying computer science?
- What do you think about computers taking over our lives? Are they good or bad?
- How much does programming help you in everyday life?
- Computers are becoming increasingly important in our daily lives. How do you think this will change our society?
- Should computers be used merely for entertainment, or should they be used for more serious things like business and education? Or both?
- How is Google Maps changing the world?
- Online chat rooms: An overview.
- The future of Artificial Intelligence.
- Discuss why social media sites matter in a global society
- The technical talent shortage in IT companies
- Discuss how to achieve modern technology empowerment at home and in the workplace.
- Social networking sites: friend or foe?
- What are some ethical dilemmas present in the Computer Science field?
- Given your ideas about emerging technologies, how will transportation be different in 2050?
- Is technology always something that will distract people from their responsibilities?
- The future belongs to programmers. Discuss.
- Which is better: Windows or Linux?
- Discuss the future of ethical and unethical hacking.
- What is spam and how can it be stopped?
- How has the Internet changed the way we live?
- How do you protect your online identity?
- What is net neutrality and why is it important?
You might also like: Top 100 Argumentative Essay Topics
Environmental essay topics
Environmental essay topics are about the environment and its protection. Such topics are always in demand because of their significance in daily life.
The following are some topics that you can use to write your environmental essay:
- What are some of the ways that pollution affects our health?
- What makes up water pollution? How can we prevent it?
- What is climate change? How has it impacted our world?
- What are some ways to protect our natural resources from depletion?
- How do we use renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar power, to help reduce carbon emissions from fossil fuels?
- Effects of climate change on wildlife.
- What is air pollution? Discuss the causes and impact of air pollution on the environment.
- What is the meaning of deforestation and how has it affected climate change?
- What is your view on environmental pollution?
- What role do you think technology plays in environmental issues?
- Do people have a responsibility to protect the environment, or is it only the government’s responsibility?
- Do you think we should work harder to protect the environment? Why or why not?
- What are your tips for recycling?
- Should we have companies such as Shell and Chevron in our neighborhoods?
- Is it important to take care of our planet? Why or why not? Are you working on any activities related to this issue?
- What do you know about GMO or genetically modified foods? What are they exactly and why are they being made en masse?
Microbiology science essay topics
Microbiology is the study of microorganisms, which are defined as any microscopic organism that cannot be seen with a naked eye. Microorganisms can be found in almost every environment on Earth, including soil and water. The study of microorganisms helps us understand how life works, how diseases are transmitted, and how we can control our environment.
Some of the best microbiology science essay topics are listed below:
- What is microbiology?
- What experience did you hope to gain by taking a microbiology course? Where are you going to use those skills and experiences in real life?
- What kinds of research opportunities would you like to pursue as a microbiology student?
- Describe the major challenges for microbiologists.
- How do people benefit from microbes? How do we use them to our advantage?
- Bacteria and Viruses: what are they like, and how do we fight them off?
- Microbes in food and water: how safe is it for us to consume these items daily? Can we get sick from them if we don’t store or prepare them properly?
- What are the effects of antibiotic resistance on human health.
- Diseases in the 21st century. How can we treat viral infections using vaccines?
- How do antibiotics work and how can they be used to fight bacterial infections?
- Discuss the importance of sanitation and cleanliness in preventing the spread of disease.
- Discuss how germs affect humans and the importance of using sanitizers.
- Analyze the importance of clean hands in preventing infections.
- The history of hand sanitizer.
- Discuss how germ theory changed our view of how illness is spread.
- Are there any lingering concerns about the safety and effectiveness of hand sanitizers?
Physical science essay topics
Physical science is the study of matter and energy. It is a branch of natural science, which includes the earth, life, and physical sciences. Physical science research mainly focuses on understanding the structure and properties of matter, energy, and its interactions with other matters.
Here are some examples of physical science essay topics.
- Write a paper on the concept of the sun and its influence on earth.
- Discuss what is meant by the term “energy.”
- What are the effects of pollution on our environment?
- Explain how plants can be used to produce energy in a sustainable way that benefits everyone involved in this process.
- Discuss the role of technology in modern life.
- Discuss the impact of climate change on our planet.
- How does climate change affect human health?
- What is the difference between energy and work?
- Discuss the relationship between mass and weight.
- How does pressure affect temperature?
- Discuss how gravitational attraction affects the orbit of planets and stars, including our sun.
- Explain how energy is transferred through chemical bonds when electrons move from one atom to another during an oxidation-reduction reaction.
- Discuss how heat moves through objects or substances.
Nature science essay topics
Nature science studies the natural world, including plant and animal life, earth, air, and water. In natural science, students learn how to observe and record their findings in an organized manner.
Some of the topics covered in nature science include:
- Describe your favorite place in nature and why it is special to you.
- What is an endangered species, and what can we do to help them survive?
- How much water do plants need to grow? What do they use their water for?
- What is rainforest conservation, and how can we help protect them from destruction?
- Why should we preserve our planet’s natural resources instead of exploiting them for profit or convenience?
- How can we use natural science to save our planet from global warming?
- What is the difference between natural and artificial food?
- How can we overcome the problems of pollution and deforestation?
- Discuss how climate changes affect the survival of species.
- Discuss how habitat destruction, pollution, and invasive species affect an ecosystem’s biodiversity.
There is no shortage of fascinating essay topics when it comes to science and technology. Some topics, like climate change, are hot topics that are easy to write about. Others, like fear of AI taking available jobs, could take a bit of research.
Hopefully, you now have a better idea of some of the best topics in science and technology. If you’d like your paper done by professional writers, simply click “Order Now,” fill out the order form and leave the rest to us.