Follow the guidelines and rubric given under the tab > Projects/Submissions > 5. Observation Reports.
- Conduct at least two (2) hours of non-participant observation of any two persons in their adolescence and young adulthood.
- Select one boy and one girl to enable comparisons and contrasts.
- Observe and interact for at least one hour for each individual (a total of two hours of observation time).
- Search and select a relevant journal article published within the last five years. Avoid using articles that are systematic reviews or meta-analyses.
- Name the article appropriately. (e.g., Wilson-2021).
- Upload the selected journal article as a PDF.
- Upload your completed report in APA style, including a cover page, a reference page, in-text citations, etc.